Kong ZoomGroom Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kong ZoomGroom Brush

Have you tried it or know anyone that has?

https://nymag.com/strategist/article...sh-review.html

Love my Zoom Grooms. Been using them for decades. Best on silky coated smoothhaired dogs like Greyhound, Manchester Terriers, Dobermans, Dachshunds etc.
    Also, they work nicely in the bathtub on any smoothhaired dog…Labs, etc.

Comment

Love ZoomGrooms, I have used them since I went to grooming school. I always keep a bunch on hand, and give them to new customers with shedding dogs.
      The only thing I noticed, the first set I had in grooming school (over 10 years ago) lasted a really long time. The ones I buy now don’t last nearly as long.

Comment

Wouldn’t be without it. In addition to using it as a curry on the shorthair breeds, I use the back of it to ‘erase’ the tiny fine hairs from heads, ears, and legs. Not a be-all, end-all, but definitely a great addition to your deshedding bag.
        I also use them on my cats.

Comment

use it several times a week

Comment

Thats funny ABDG, I give them away too. I also give combs or slickers. Customers are always so happy. Not happy enough to use them, but happy all the same!

Comment

Comment

Nice idea to share them.

Comment

Very handy to have and good on short-haired cat as well. The worn out ones are perfect to give mouthy dogs to keep them occupied while you're working

Comment

Working...
                  X