Holiday brand scents from decades ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday brand scents from decades ago

Remember Holiday cologne back even in 70s. Is that still around anywhere. Still my favorite.

I remember that!
    My favorite was Mr Groom products. It was the popular grooming spray at dog shows in the 60’s and 70’s. Love that scent!

Comment

I buy my yearly stock of show seasons at fun in sun. Im plum out. It’s top of my list with stand drier and good thinners and chunkers this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt99 View Post
        I buy my yearly stock of show seasons at fun in sun. Im plum out. It’s top of my list with stand drier and good thinners and chunkers this time.
        Show Seasons is the only cologne I buy for the salon.....All of them smell sooo good. I always order a years stock
        OP...I have been grooming since 1989 and don't remember the cologne you are speaking of...sounds like I missed a good one
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

That's what we do Showseasons favorite. We sell some too but limit to 1 to 3 scents.

Comment

Thumbs up Showseasons, I didn't listen when I heard others about them and now they are my main source.

Comment

I found an aged can of Holiday cologne many years old like 30 years. I know what you mean. It is a great scent.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
                I found an aged can of Holiday cologne many years old like 30 years. I know what you mean. It is a great scent.
                Would love to know the scent. Wasn't it related to Oster at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by Moochie View Post

Would love to know the scent. Wasn't it related to Oster at that time?
                  When I bought my shop 15 years ago there was a clean scent I think Oster made it. I bought it as a gallon once. It soured on me but I liked that scent even more than all the show seasons even. I just can’t find it anymore.

Comment

Thanks for comments. I really hard it find to describe it, nothing really ever matched it.

Comment

Got some of my favorite Sugar Cookie and pumpkin holiday shampoo today..............

https://www.showseasongrooming.com/c...liday-products

It's like my annual thing. Some customers mention it like is it time?

Comment

Holiday cologne was always my favorite. I would still use today. It was one anyone who like a cologne could accept. Funny thing it reminds me of the men back then who would say the wife wants cologne on him or her but they probably liked it too. LOL

Comment

Before me, I would love to sample it.

Comment

Working...
                          X