Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natures Specialty products - anyone have complaints with causing hives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kim818 View Post
    Didn’t use a furminator. And I’m very careful when I’m brushing to not brush burn the pup. I did ask why she hadn’t contacted me sooner i could have rebathed the dog with hypo allergenic maybe she wouldn’t have chewed her self up and she said because she was out of town for the past week. Dog stayed at home.. so now I’m wondering how she even knows for sure it was caused by grooming if she wasn’t even home to see when it started.
    And dog does have another small raw spot on the upper tail. I offered to rebath the dog with hypo allergenic shampoo waiting to hear back from her.
    i contacted natures specialty and they responded that they’ve had no other complaints and the product is their best seller. I do believe them since I’ve heard nothing but good things about their products.
    I would want to know where dog stayed while she was gone...kennel, pet sitter, home with other family members. Also keep in mind, owners sometimes give "special" treats after grooming that can cause an allergic reaction (had this issue years ago with a schnz, seems mom gave him milk as a "special" treat after grooming, he had an allergy to milk)
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
      I would want to know where dog stayed while she was gone...kennel, pet sitter, home with other family members. Also keep in mind, owners sometimes give "special" treats after grooming that can cause an allergic reaction (had this issue years ago with a schnz, seems mom gave him milk as a "special" treat after grooming, he had an allergy to milk)
      Yes I agree. This isn't likely from the groom.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Not the product, that I feel sure.

Comment

Used for years without issues.

Comment

Working...
            X