Back to Quadruped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Quadruped

I just wanted a change, quite a few of my customers didn't agree.

I did the same. I felt like a change and tried something different. Now back to Quadruped!

Comment

wish we could use it. Owner won't so far but I did get samples. We use a very super economy shampoo.

Comment

This is one of the very few brands I have not tried. I can't handle certain strong scent, example nature's specialties plum silky gives me instant migraine, even just getting some of the foam on my hands at a grooming show, I washed and washed and washed and couldn't get rid of the smell.
        sometime mentioned it's like that so I've avoided it. I can handle certain strong smells. Iod, I don't like crown royale( used to cause headaches) but can handle it now many years later. I do not wear or use any scented things/ products in my own life at all.

Comment

Quadruped certainly has a distinct scent. I wouldn’t call it strong, but it is LASTING.

Comment

Originally posted by holisticfitness View Post
            Quadruped certainly has a distinct scent. I wouldn’t call it strong, but it is LASTING.
            Very long lasting. I cannot take Plum Silky either and there is an artero issue too.

Comment

Do the owners get kind of hooked on the scent?
              I've had that experience with using Grimeinator for cats. I switched to Iv San Bernard, but some people love the Grimeinator scent.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
                Do the owners get kind of hooked on the scent?
                I've had that experience with using Grimeinator for cats. I switched to Iv San Bernard, but some people love the Grimeinator scent.
                Oh yea. Mine are addicted. I have this one lady who always cracks me up. When the dogs come in she asks them Do you smell like Julie? Buries her nose in their fur and says yes you do. I'm like dang if I smell like that, I guess I'm doing good lol.

Of course I don't even smell it anymore. I'm so used to it.

Comment

I love Quadruped a lot for the yucca. Not as much the cottony coats but terrier coats, awesome.

Comment

It is a very noticeable smell not for everyone but I have customers that love it because it lasts. Maybe be strong first day but thereafter nice.

Comment

I wish we had some here. I might get some for my own dogs, but where I work shampoo is good but not great. Cannot do anything about that. Shipping to Alaska for heavy bottles if pricey.

Comment

Shipping is $15 for orders over $150 - not sure if that deal holds for Alaska too, but can’t hurt to call them to ask.

Comment

Working...
                        X