Favorite product for extra dry skin Westie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite product for extra dry skin Westie

And if it can brighten the white as well even better!

I had to use Coat Handler once as we were out of others. I did a Quad bath and used Coat Handler conditioner. Whatever it worked.

Comment

I whiten Westies with something like Quad or Alpha White. Sometimes I use an oatmeal and they have conditioner too.

Comment

I like Chris Christensen Spectrum One shampoo and conditioner (or their White on White when I need to brighten). I also like Crown Royale Biovite Formula 3 shampoo and conditioner. These are both formulated for harsh coats, and nourish the skin and coat.

Comment

I agree most Westies need something truly nourishing for the coat.

Comment

Quad first aid and conditioner

Comment

Coat Handler for conditioning works good here. Oldie but a goodie. got it at groomers choice.

Comment

Got some Coat Handler at Groomers Choice, love it! Heard about it so long. This would be great for Cockers too, and some Terriers. Pretty happy now with Quadruped and Coat Handler as my go to. Why did I resist?

Comment

With the other thread on mink oil, hmm. Maybe a mink oil based product.

Comment

Appreciate the tips and you know I do have some mink oil around, might try it on a spot too.

Comment

Working...
                    X