Do you use Bath Bombs in your shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use Bath Bombs in your shop?

If so, how do you use them and what is the benefit?

What's that?

Comment

Country girl, where is your business? I think your home based?, but I don't remember what town.

Comment

I'm in Lakeland. I keep hearing other groomers using these in their resirc. systems. I wondered if it just softens the water or if there is some other benefits to the dog.

Comment

I saw some on Etsy and the are natural and should soften water, but that is just it. It all depends upon who is making them. It's pretty open to ingredients, so there is no way to say what they do really. It depends upon the goal of the maker.

Comment

Yes a fun term for a fun item, but just different packaging. Be careful buying custom ones online without disclosure of what is in them. I would not use them professionally unless they came from a top shampoo manufacturer.

Comment

Are any of these made by companies that make product all the time like quad or tropiclean or dk or san bernard. I did not know about these.

Comment

I asked this question in The GroomPod discussion group. It is going to be discussed on the podcast in episode 270 which is the next one I believe. I am anxious to hear Barbara Bird's information on this topic. Listen up if you are curious.....good stuff on there!

Comment

Gimmicky. None I would think would match up to a great quality product by grooming manufacturers.

Comment

Working...
                  X