No announcement yet.

My arm protectors. Feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, do let us know once you are in production.
    I keep thinking about your request for suggestions for the name. Who are you marketing to? You said you would like something fun, but if I saw candeesleeve I wouldn’t look twice because it gives me no idea what it is. Names are hard!

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
      Yes, do let us know once you are in production.
      I keep thinking about your request for suggestions for the name. Who are you marketing to? You said you would like something fun, but if I saw candeesleeve I wouldn’t look twice because it gives me no idea what it is. Names are hard!
      That's a good point about the name candeesleeve. Home-makers, teachers, groomers, can all use the sleeves. Since I am a groomer, I would start out, hopefully, selling to groomers.

Thanks! Helpful feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
        I hope you have a speedy recovery. If you want to private message me your name and mailing address and phone number (for the delivery service), I will send you a free pair. I will pay for the postage. If they are helpful for your comfort, that would be great. If they are not helpful, that will be useful feedback for me to know. They come in one size, so if you are big-boned they may be a bit snug.
        Emma, that is a lovely gesture ❤
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
          I wonder if they would prove useful for working on the paw defenders who I end up putting in a sling. I have come away with some magnificent temporary artwork on my arms courtesy of the back feet while I am working on the fronts.
          Do they come with matching shower caps? Cuz sometimes I want to bathe a dog, not wash my hair.
          Of course Scratch Savers is boring. Scratch Scats maybe doesn't give enough of a clue what the product is. Scratch Scat Sleeves?
          You need some kevlar sleeves for paw defenders, maybe both! You can google kevlar grooming sleeve, they come in 3 packs so I have had mine so long I dont remember where I got them. Emma, I think your sleeves would work wonderful over the tight kevlar sleeves. Keep us posted on availability please.
          As for name...humm...that's hard, needs to be eye catching but to many different industries.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
            Emma, that is a lovely gesture ❤
            So sweet Emma how did that work out?

Comment

I am going with "Slippee Sleeve". I just like saying slippy sleeve. It's fun to say fast, ha ha! Try it!
              Haven't heard back about mailing a sample, and hoping that means burns are healing fast.

Comment

Working...
              X