PetVac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PetVac

What do you guys think of the petvac? I thought I came up with this wonderful idea and then found out that I didn't. Like the clippervac vacuums as you clip, the petvac vacuums as you brush out undercoat. Does it work? Has anyone tried it? The idea came to me when cleaning up once again after blowing all the undercoat out of a dog --what a mess huh?-- I thought - I should invent a product that sucks the hair out of the dog! Lo and behold - it already exists...so has anyone tried it?

Looks like a little shop vac. I don't think that brush on the end would be the best. I believe Laube has a smiliar idea but the brush is a prof. quality. The Petvac may be good for short haired dogs though.

Comment

thanks for the reply...i thought at such a cheap price it's prob. an "at-home" thing like those weak "pet" dryers that don't have any force at all and I could dry em faster blowing on em! i didn't know laube had one...has anyone tried that one?

Comment

petvac

I guess I haven't seen this, where can I find it? My hubby bought an extra metal head for my taxi vac and screwed an old 40 blade (without cutter) to it, I use it in mobile... kind of like a furminator:-)

Comment

you can use a wet vac to suck the hair off the dog before blowing it. It sure cuts down on hair flyn round! lol

Comment

what is a petvac?

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
              you can use a wet vac to suck the hair off the dog before blowing it. It sure cuts down on hair flyn round! lol
              have you seriously tried this or were you joking?! cuz i was tempted once lol...believe me.. haha. but no seriously...could i? hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                what is a petvac?
                http://www.petvac2.com/Default.asp?t...=petvac&bhcp=1

you can check it out at that site. that is the new version..the petvac2 that works with the furminator now as well as the brush.

Comment

I have something similar to the container that holds the hair and I believe from the same company. What a waste of money. Sitting somewhere in my basement collecting dust. Anybody want to buy it?????? lol I promise I'll clean the dust off. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X