Aeolus dryer on the fritz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeolus dryer on the fritz!

Something is going on with our Aeolus dryer. When you turn it on the fan either is barely running or not running at all. When you try to adjust the variable speed it doesn't help. After turning it on and of and fiddlying with switches for a bit it will start working. I assume there is a short in the wiring?

When it does ome back on it smells like burning hair from the heating element. My boss is going to look over the manual and see what answers she can find there, but I was hoping to see if anyone on the board has had any issues with theirs? Itza I need you!! LoL TIA for the help.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Did this ever get fixed? Was it easy to get it fixed?

Comment

We did. Learned thay we were probably not cleeaning the filter enough & that you are suppose to let it run a bit with the heat turned down to let it cool off first before shutting it down. We had to replace the circut board. Running grwat again & hopefully with the new maintainience knowledge we won't have the problem again.
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ah great info. I put maintenance reminders for my van and equipment in my Outlook. Really helps.

Comment

Sorry, I never seen this. If anyone ever has issues please contact me through pm or Facebook or email as I have extensive knowledge on repairs for these dryers. People that buy from me get sheets/ emails with all the preventative info. I can totally tell how often someone cleans the filter when we open it up....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

How loud is the Aeolus? Of course they are all noisy, but how is this one?

Comment

Not loud as it is not a high Velocity dryer. It's a heated ionic fluff dryer

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X