Help with identifying brand/type of force dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with identifying brand/type of force dryer

Hi all. I had originally posted about a dryer I had purchased at the expo that I was having trouble with. I decided to return it. Which means I will be in search of a new dryer. I am currently doing in home grooming and need a dryer that won't pop my clients breakers. I do however plan to go mobile within the next 6 months to a year.

I'm trying to identify the brand of dryer that my old mobile grooming employee had in her vans. I remember it was a great dryer and worked especially well on double coated breeds. I have a photo, I know it's not the best, but I'm hoping that the dryer will look familiar tonsomeone here, so I can find out who makes it. I'd love to get one for myself. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    Attached Files

Are you sure it isn't an older Romani? mines the biggest one, but they make smaller ones.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

What about a lange

Comment

EZ Groom EZ Dry III

Comment

I know it's been a lil while since I last posted but just wanted to update it to let you guys know that I found out the brand the dryer is that I was trying to find out . It's a Romani brand dryer

Comment

Originally posted by kim818 View Post
            I know it's been a lil while since I last posted but just wanted to update it to let you guys know that I found out the brand the dryer is that I was trying to find out . It's a Romani brand dryer
            Glad you found out. I knew it was Romani! Great dryers

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X