Grooming table with storage space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming table with storage space

I am in a very small shop and space is at a premium. I have a cabinet where I store towels/supplies. I am thinking of replacing it with a grooming table so my husband can brush/dry dogs on it for me on days when he is able to come help. Does anyone have suggestions for groom tables with shelves/rack underneath. Or other suggestions? I already have a big sturdy, electric table so this second one wouldn't have to be a heavy duty beast.

Originally posted by Nitewalk View Post
    I am in a very small shop and space is at a premium. I have a cabinet where I store towels/supplies. I am thinking of replacing it with a grooming table so my husband can brush/dry dogs on it for me on days when he is able to come help. Does anyone have suggestions for groom tables with shelves/rack underneath. Or other suggestions? I already have a big sturdy, electric table so this second one wouldn't have to be a heavy duty beast.
    I know of a table made by Aeolus that attaches to wall has a small cabinet that when the table is folded down is then part of the leg support ( so it's not laying sideways or anything). I've often thought it was a great idea for an extra table. If your in the USA you can see if the warehouse in Texas carries it, or in Canada I can look at cost to add to my next order
    Or this one

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

A base cabinet from the depot with plywood top covered by rubber matting. They sell it by the linear foot. Just make sure when you top it that you extend past cabinet side to allow for arm. Also you can build a basic frame on the bottom and attach heavy dutycasters to move

Comment

Interesting Itza.

Comment

My "grooming table" at home is a converted baby change table It has a huge drawer and two shelves. Works great for me and I found it on the side of the road

Comment

Working...
          X