Stationary grooming table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stationary grooming table

I"m looking to purchase a sturdy stationary grooming table. One I can fold up and bring with me to nursing homes etc. Just a plain jane table "but" sturdy. I don't want to have to replace it in 6 months. Do you have any suggestions?

I bought a Master Equipment Adjustable Height Grooming Table on Amazon to take to rescues/shelters. I made a mistake buying the 48" table; it's too long and a pain to get inside the building. The table itself is very sturdy has held up well over the past year. No wobbles and the top looks brand new. I got a convertible hand truck from Home Depot that l make into a rolling cart. I put my grooming tools/dryer, etc. in sturdy plastic tubs and those go on the bottom. The table goes on top and I secure it with a short strap just to keep it from sliding off. Being adjustable is great but I've only changed the height once for a large dog. I hope this helps!

Comment

If you can affor cit buy a Champagne. They are heavier but last forever. OR an Ultralift one.
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Groomers Choice has Dura Dog folding leg tables in a couple sizes. I use them at dog shows and have no problems with 70 pound dogs jumping on and off them all weekend. They are plenty sturdy. I sit on them when hanging out doing nothing and I weigh 180.

Comment

tableworks.com super light and sturdy. Mine has held up for more then 5 years. I've had it for so long don't remember when i bought it. Best investment i ever made.
          Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Working...
          X