Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Aeolus "wall mounted" dryer & just receive Sav Ur Fur De-shed bathing nozzle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
    Did some research and also checked out some you tube videos. Thanks Itza Clip for the posts by the way. Super helpful in making a decision.?
    Don't know if you know this but I have been selling these dryers for almost 4 years now, shipping all over north america. My buyers get support from me with customized how to instructions, installation video and repair section on website. We also repair them for you. Just had one shipped to me, took one hour to replace the parts, used it for few more hours to double check it and it was shipped back to owner the next day.
    http://www.canadiangroomingdistributor.com

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
      Expand because you currently share breakers among multiple things? This plugs into regular outlet in Canada and USA. 15 amp outlet. I will blow my breaker if I have this running at full and turn my hv on high. My big romani hv is on 20 amp breaker, so i can use both at same time to really speed up drying. You don't need a 20 amp if that's what your thinking.

She bought the higher voltage one so the plug is actually like the one on a clothes dryer, not just a regular one. The breaker covers the whole building which includes a very large boarding facility and daycare/training center. I already pop the one breaker once in awhile and need to be aware of what I have plugged in where. So anyhoo, yeah, we need the 20 amp I guess? Here are the specs. Are they the same as yours? I'm going by what my boss told me. Maybe she's reading something wrong?

Height Adjustment = >125cm
      Variable Air Speed maximum reaches 38m/s
      Air Temperature 25 ~ 75 degrees
      T.P.O. 1800w @ 220/240v ~ 50Hz
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Don't know if you know this but I have been selling these dryers for almost 4 years now, shipping all over north america. My buyers get support from me with customized how to instructions, installation video and repair section on website. We also repair them for you. Just had one shipped to me, took one hour to replace the parts, used it for few more hours to double check it and it was shipped back to owner the next day.
        http://www.canadiangroomingdistributor.com

I didn't now but I do now!!!! That's so awesome to have the support! You're amazing, Thank You!
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

It does take some time to get a feel for it. I find that if dog is very packed undercoat you need to also do other things like soak in k9 coat cure or blast to loosen. It will help push away from skin and loosen but won't slough off like in my videos of its packed in really really bad or if you have low water pressure.
          Did you know you can use it during shampoo as well? That way you can save time getting coat out in tub and not having to use as deep of condition or not having longer dry times.
          I find that it pushes some conditioner out as well so they area not so bad for final rinse. If you have seen a. Few of my videos it's not very long to get coat out, and drying was a snap with no blowing hair.

The one shepherd had very packed undercoat. I figured I wouldn't get the "sloughing" effect on her. I did know that you can pull it out halfway to "inject" the coat with shampoo and conditioner. We have a Hydrosurge system (which I'm not a big fan of) and you can never feel the shampoo coming out. Even more so if I pull the nozzle out halfway. I will say one thing though, it works fabulous to get the hair out of my Yuppy Puppy brush with!!!
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Aeolus dryer up and running and it is a beautiful thing!!!!! I recieved my Bravura's, have my KM 10's, getting better using the De-shed nozzle. I am a grooming machine now! Woo! So awesome getting new equipment. Thank you everyone for all the posts and recommendations! Couldn't have done it without you!Click image for larger version

Name:	aeolus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1122243
            Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
              Aeolus dryer up and running and it is a beautiful thing!!!!! I recieved my Bravura's, have my KM 10's, getting better using the De-shed nozzle. I am a grooming machine now! Woo! So awesome getting new equipment. Thank you everyone for all the posts and recommendations! Couldn't have done it without you![ATTACH=CONFIG]27387[/ATTACH]
              How nice to have the benefits of a stand dryer without the stand and wheels. And it is PINK!

Comment

Originally posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
                And it is PINK!
                Well we had to match our K9 dryer in the background! HAHAHa
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Love that pink. These dryers are on my list for a future upgrade.

Comment

Me too, I heard about these first here. I would love to have my floor free of HV or stand dryers, everything but stools. No hairballs in wheels, the little things that make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
                      Me too, I heard about these first here. I would love to have my floor free of HV or stand dryers, everything but stools. No hairballs in wheels, the little things that make me happy.
                      I Have another shipment of dryers due in a week...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Someday I will try one of these!

Comment

I see someone posted pictures of one in the article today in the general forum.

Comment

Would love to try one.

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
                              Would love to try one.
                              If anyone is coming to master groom Canada I have booth there for www.CanadianGroomingDistributor.com

We will have lots products plus new stuff there to try/ feel/ smell. I will have the wall mounted dryer set up to try it and a show special.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X