Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Aeolus "wall mounted" dryer & just receive Sav Ur Fur De-shed bathing nozzle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Aeolus "wall mounted" dryer & just receive Sav Ur Fur De-shed bathing nozzle!

Did some research and also checked out some you tube videos. Thanks Itza Clip for the posts by the way. Super helpful in making a decision. We currently do not have a stand dryer in the salon and being that we had a really good year last year I asked my boss if we could invest in one. She said tell her what i want and she would see. The Aeolus sounds the best, mainly because of the wall mount option and it being off the floor. After watching it in use by Itza Clip I decided to go for it and sent an email to my boss. She said it looked great and is looking into contacting the company! Yeah. Can't wait!

I also mentioned the Sav ur fur de-shed nozzle to her. Again, thanks for the posts Itza Clip! I found it on my groom table when I went to work Saturday. So far I tried it on a Border collie, 1 GSD, 1 GSD X, and a Berner. It seemed to have worked the best on the BC and Berner. Not so great on the GSD's. They had really packed in undercoat so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it? Now I know that there is a trick to getting the angle of water right in the use of this nozzle, and for dogs that do not like the HVD it will be great for, but I think I like using the HVD better to blow out undercoat.
    I would normally lather the dog in de-shed conditioner and then use the HVD to blow the dead coat out, rinse and then HV again with leave in conditioner and dry. I thought the bathing nozzle would create less of a mess and be less stressful then the HVD. I'm finding that it takes more time to use (which also could just be me getting use to a new tool), and doesn't seem to get out as much coat as using the HVd does. Kind of disappointed and looking for any advice. Maybe I'm not doing something right or just haven't had the right dog to use it on yet?
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

So funny you posted this...because I've wanted the aeolus since Itza posted it quite some time ago. Today it popped up on ebay as a watch item for me. Price of dryer was $512, but the killer was $349 shipping. Lemme know if you make progress on that pricing...I'm just a 1-person shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckie View Post
      So funny you posted this...because I've wanted the aeolus since Itza posted it quite some time ago. Today it popped up on ebay as a watch item for me. Price of dryer was $512, but the killer was $349 shipping. Lemme know if you make progress on that pricing...I'm just a 1-person shop.
      Me too! Went ahead and bought a different stand dryer (like dryer, but it gets in my way.....and.would sell for a nice price if someone wants a aonic dryer on stand) The Aeolus wall mount is now available out of Dallas, Tx.....don't have site or email with me atm...will post later or you can google....but about 600.00 will get you one from them. They are a overseas company that decided they would sell more dryers if import fees weren't so much.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Aeoluspet.com
        If no reply to email pm me, I have a different email for them as the one on their site wasn't working last I talked with them.

Comment

thanks, Cyn...I'm ON IT!!!

Comment

Just sent an email to "David"...we'll see!! So excited, thank you, again!

Comment

Oh my gosh I am so jealous! Aeolus is my next major purchase.

Comment

It's HERE!!! Sitting in the box though till the electrician can come and install an outlet for it. Boss bought the higher voltage one. Can't wait to try it!!
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

[QUOTE=Naturally Furry;677055]It's HERE!!! Sitting in the box though till the electrician can come and install an outlet for it. Boss bought the higher voltage one. Can't wait to try it!![/QUOTE ]
                  Pic? What color did ya get? COME ON! Share.....this has to be the best designed to stay out of the dang way, powerful ,hands free drier out there! Lol

Comment

With the Canadian dollar the exchange is in your favor. http://www.canadiangroomingdistribut...ng_Dryers.html

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

thx Itza...sent email.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                        With the Canadian dollar the exchange is in your favor. http://www.canadiangroomingdistribut...ng_Dryers.html

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                        But if you are in US, you must pay import fees....they are quite expensive.

Comment

Pretty in Pink...

Here she is. My boss was saying today we may have to expand the breaker box to install. No biggy just more time and money. I kinds of felt bad because I asked for it and it's turning into a big investment. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end and we'll get many years of use out of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aeolus dryer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1122235
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Aeolus dryer 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1122236
                          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                            Here she is. My boss was saying today we may have to expand the breaker box to install. No biggy just more time and money. I kinds of felt bad because I asked for it and it's turning into a big investment. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end and we'll get many years of use out of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27353[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27354[/ATTACH]
                            Expand because you currently share breakers among multiple things? This plugs into regular outlet in Canada and USA. 15 amp outlet. I will blow my breaker if I have this running at full and turn my hv on high. My big romani hv is on 20 amp breaker, so i can use both at same time to really speed up drying. You don't need a 20 amp if that's what your thinking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                              . I'm finding that it takes more time to use (which also could just be me getting use to a new tool), and doesn't seem to get out as much coat as using the HVd does. Kind of disappointed and looking for any advice. Maybe I'm not doing something right or just haven't had the right dog to use it on yet?
                              It does take some time to get a feel for it. I find that if dog is very packed undercoat you need to also do other things like soak in k9 coat cure or blast to loosen. It will help push away from skin and loosen but won't slough off like in my videos of its packed in really really bad or if you have low water pressure.
                              Did you know you can use it during shampoo as well? That way you can save time getting coat out in tub and not having to use as deep of condition or not having longer dry times.
                              I find that it pushes some conditioner out as well so they area not so bad for final rinse. If you have seen a. Few of my videos it's not very long to get coat out, and drying was a snap with no blowing hair.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X