A must

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A must

If anyone as a new groomer ever says what kind of clipper should I get, the first thing I will say is a corded clipper first and if you can afford it get a Bravura. I just love love love it. Tried it for the first time today. This will be my go to alllll the time. I would have bought one months ago if I would have known the ease with which it comes with.

I know right! Loving mine

Comment

Seriously! I love mine. Got it back in May and it is my favorite clipper for smaller dogs and thinner coats. I can't imagine clipping a small dog with anything else now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup, Bravura is a good little workhorse. I have four of them! I am thinking of getting a clipper vac attachment for one of them.

Comment

I own two of them, one as a back-up when I have the send the other one in for a new battery, can't groom without it !! However, I only use it for santi, heads/ears/face and under pads.......I use a larger clipper for the main body.

Happy getting two of them

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I have only pulled my corded clippers out 1x in the last week. Did a std poo today with the lavendar comb on body and green comb on legs. Gorgeous! Loving the bravura

Comment

I only use my corded clippers for really, really, really heavy coated or matted dogs.
              I use my cordless clippers for everything else. The cord is such a pain in the butt to use anymore. I wish they would just make the bravura a with a slightly stronger battery so that it would last forever without having to be recharged! Wink
              Besides, since I put my corded clippers away my hands and arms feel so much better after doing 10 to 12 dogs a day.

Comment

Soooo got to get a pair. In a previous thread I mentioned how I shouldn't buy myself stuff for xmas. For those that don't know I bought the KM10, Bravura special from Petedge and found out my boyfriend bought me the KM10's already as a xmas gift. Well, I felt bad in hindsight asking the ole man to exchange his gift so I ended up calling Petedge who hadn't shipped the order yet and cancelled it and just kept the KM10's my boyfriend bought me for xmas. I absoulutely am in love with my new KM10's but now I so NEED to get myself a set of Bravuras to go with them!!!
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                  Soooo got to get a pair. In a previous thread I mentioned how I shouldn't buy myself stuff for xmas. For those that don't know I bought the KM10, Bravura special from Petedge and found out my boyfriend bought me the KM10's already as a xmas gift. Well, I felt bad in hindsight asking the ole man to exchange his gift so I ended up calling Petedge who hadn't shipped the order yet and cancelled it and just kept the KM10's my boyfriend bought me for xmas. I absoulutely am in love with my new KM10's but now I so NEED to get myself a set of Bravuras to go with them!!!
                  You MUST get Bravaras, you will be in love!!! And get the combs that go with it.
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
                  X