Stand/Stretch Dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand/Stretch Dryer

First of all "yes" I was wrong lol. I thought I wouldn't need a stand dryer in the beginning. I was hoping a good variable speed HV dryer would be sufficient. After all a stand dryer is not a cheap piece of equipment. I went with the best equipment I could and I'm very happy with everything, so figured I'd save on the stand dryer. Laughing at myself right now, how silly . I bought an Andis Ionic dryer. Now I realize I NEEEEED a stand/stretch dryer . Can you tell me which ones you use or suggest. I'm in Canada so if you know of someplace that has good prices or specials please let me know .

I Would love a stand dryer to forego sticking the hair dryer in my pants and doing the tango as I move the table up and down to get to the areas of the dog I need to get too.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

http://www.canadiangroomingdistribut...uff_Dryer.html

Love love love mine

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally I still like stand dryer the best, BUT still use the HV to blow off a lot moisture first.

Comment

I use both-stand and HV. When my HV dryer was out of service, it wasn't too bad, but when my stand dryer went kaput this Summer, it was not fun and took a good 10min more to dry the dogs. I use the Bonat Rocket dryer by Speedy. All of their dryers are great and last a really long time. Since you're in Ont-depending how far you are from the border-it might save you money to take a trip to the US, and buy your dryer down there. My friend in Canada pays nearly double what I pay for a gallon of shampoo here in US. Even with the ghastly exchange rate, you'll still save. Big bonus-you can deduct your little vacation on your taxes as a business trip!
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Is there aa distributor in USA for the areola dryer

Comment

Oops Wait , Aeolus.

Comment

*giggle*

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Stupid smart phone. Likes to come think it knows what I want to say

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
                    Is there aa distributor in USA for the areola dryer
                    Yes there is now. Aeoluspet.com...they are located out of Dallas, Tx. Just got a email from them today.....price for wall mount dryer (TD905) is 595.00 plus tax and shipping.
                    Their email on their site is having issues....the email addr I got from them this am was: [email protected].
                    Last edited by Cyn; 11-13-15, 12:07 PM. Reason: added new email for this company
                    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I have a Speedy stand dryer and a Double K 9000. Both are very nice. The Speedy is very sturdy & quieter than the Double K. However, I wish I would have gotten the telescopic stand for the Speedy as there is no height adjustment. The Double K was less money but has had to have a few minor repairs but it has served me very well for 10 years. Of course, I would never be without the HV also! I blow most water off and then stretch/fluff dry every dog! Much easier to spot dry even short-haired dogs with the stand dryer.

Comment

Woo Texas! Thank you so much!

Comment

I would love to try a wall mount, is it better than stand?

Comment

I don't know about better but the dang thing would be off the floor and out if the way! It is aonic....should be a better dryer.
                            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I was watching a CD of Jodi Murphy. She has an Edemco in her van that attaches to her grooming arm. Does anyone have this one?

Comment

Working...
                              X