Tall Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tall Tables

Where Can I Find tables That Go At Least as high as 42' inches? I may have to build something...

groomer's choice has specs for the groomer's best electric and hydraulic tables that say they go as high as 42 inches. The dura dog duralow electric table goes from 12 inches to 44 inches

Comment

Comfort groom has them. Low 10 inches high think 48. I am 5'2 amici just raised mine up to my shoulders. Very sturdy, good solid base. My 6 ft hubby can work on a tiny dog wo hardly bending down

Comment

Amazon. Free shipping. Think it was like $750

Comment

If you are talking about a stationary table (4-legs), you can simply add PVC pieces to the legs to make the table as high as you need it. I did this for years, it worked just fine until I saved up enough to get my hydraulic table.

sittingpretty

Comment

I've got pet lift low riders. I'm 6'1" and they're great. I also have an adjustable portable grooming table that adjusts with an allen wrench up to 42". It is by general cage LLC.

Comment

My Petlift Masterlift LowRider Lighted Top Electric table goes up to 45". Plus I have it on the optional casters which add 3" in height, so up to 48"!

Comment

GroomRight makes a very tall foldable grooming table that is nice and stable. I love mine to pieces! Weighs about 20 lbs, folds completely flat, and cost about $400.

Comment

Wag'n Tails sells a Lift Table that stands at 42"

Comment

Working...
                  X