Nail Clipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail Clipper

How often do you find yourself replacing your nail clippers? I use plier type.

I bought a large and small pair in October, and they are horrible. Already dull. I'm hoping others can say what ones they have and how long they stay sharp!

Comment

My Resco's last a long time.

Comment

Unless I do something clutzy like drop them, cause that's just me, my Millers Forge last me years. I think the pair I'm on now are on their second or third year of use. The ones before that I had for about 5 before the spring busted in them, which I had my sharpener replace but I just didn't like the action on them afterwards so just got a new pair.
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This may be my last post.......I am locked out on my phone, hubby hates me to use his. I just bought a set of Resco med/small bailclippers........love them, was a miller's forge user.....these resco are expensive, but well worth it, imo.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
            This may be my last post.......I am locked out on my phone, hubby hates me to use his. I just bought a set of Resco med/small bailclippers........love them, was a miller's forge user.....these resco are expensive, but well worth it, imo.
            Oh No Cyn! I hope that this really isn't your last post! I love reading your wit and sarcasm! Maybe just temporarily?
            It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
            Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
              Oh No Cyn! I hope that this really isn't your last post! I love reading your wit and sarcasm! Maybe just temporarily?
              Lol, well I am back on for now.....hope it lasts! Thank you NF, not all care for my sarcasm but I did miss everyone! (I am HB and get lonely)
              Op, I had this same question.....couldn't post at the time, ha e used Miller Forge, really liked them...but wouldn't open far enough for ingrown nails to get into so I had tried 4 other kinds of nail clippers.....broke or went dull quickly. Have been using these new Resco med/small for a week now and they are wonderfully balanced and I really really like them although I have never paid so much (27 beans with shipping) for a set on nail clippers.....I think k they will be worth it.
              Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
              X