Oster*Pro 3000i Cordless Clipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oster*Pro 3000i Cordless Clipper

Anyone used this clipper? I'm trying to decide between this and the Heiniger Saphir.

Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Ended up ordering the Oster Volt [emoji4]
    Found it at a great deal for $209.99 with a free gift of metal guide combs! So exited to get to clipping cordlessly
    Woop!

Comment

Cordless clipper

Originally posted by Vext13 View Post
      Ended up ordering the Oster Volt
      I have the Volt and love it. My only complaint would be the noise. It is a very loud clipper. But, it's also powerful and holds a charge. I just purchased an Andis Pulse ZR Lithium 5-Speed Cordless Clipper and LOVE IT! It cuts through everything I need it to cut and is much quieter than the Volt. Both are good cordless clippers but the Pulse is my new favorite. http://www.groomerschoice.com/Andis-...tinfo/AN79500/

Comment

I've been researching professional grade cordless clippers for the last few days and just haven't been able to find enough reviews and input on the newer models. I didn't want to buy without some consensus.. I'll try out the Volt and see how it suits me for now, and in the mean time I'd love to hear everyone's experiences with cordless clippers.
        Thank you

Comment

I agree with BDL. I've been grooming with the Volt since it's debut at Hershey two years ago. My only complaint is that when I would put it in the charging stand the metal contacts on the clipper would not always engage the ones on the stand (IDK maybe the surface the stand was on wasn't level enough or something). I would think it was charging but it wasn't. Also with the slower strokes per minute you have to be careful not to try and rush your clipper work. After two years, my two batteries were not holding a charge as well, so instead of two new Volt batteries, I bought the Andis Pulse ZR Lithium at Hershey this year. Love the 5 speed power and action. For some it will be an adjustment on the weight issue if you are not already cordless with your A5 clipper. It sits very deep into its stand so I know it's charging.

Comment

I use the Volt too and like it.

Comment

Okay, cool [emoji4]
              Thank you everyone for the input. I get my Volt tomorrow and I'll let you know my impressions

Comment

I have both the Volt and slim A6 and very happy. Used to be a laube girl but no more.

Comment

Love the Volt

Comment

Working...
                  X