Taxi Vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi Vac

So my Dad has ordered me a Taxi vac!! I am so excited! He said it was a "gift " and not to mention paying him back. Growing up there were 6 of us kids, so we did without alot. I am so appreciative of my dad's generosity and I can see that he is happy being able to do this for me. I will be getting it in about two weeks. Any tips or advice on it is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like a great Dad

I also come from a family with 6 kids, I'm sure you will make this up coming Father's Day extra special for him. Enjoy your new toy.

Originally posted by thedirtydawg View Post
    So my Dad has ordered me a Taxi vac!! I am so excited! He said it was a "gift " and not to mention paying him back. Growing up there were 6 of us kids, so we did without alot. I am so appreciative of my dad's generosity and I can see that he is happy being able to do this for me. I will be getting it in about two weeks. Any tips or advice on it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

bought one at the atlanta show

I love it, at first I definitely suggest using at slower speed until you get used to the full speed, I'm still getting used to, I only use full speed at the moment for full shave downs on like huskies, labs,etc. and for dogs left a bit longer a/o. Also remember when using vac with blades or combs to always use longer than you would without vac, I use 10 for shavedowns with vac, and for like dogs I would normally use a #2 comb, with the vac I use a #0 comb

Comment

I love mine

You will be pleased. I remember saying to a customer - after clipping the back - I this the length you want because I can do it shorter if you like. I knew it would take a minute or two to shorten it with a Wahl Snap-on and my Taxi Vac. I also never have it full blast suction. Higher for backs, lighter for skimming.

One warning. I did a sanitary like I used to and it was a bit to prickly short. Now I've learned to not necessarily touch that area with the blade thanks to the suction. I can even be a bit away with the blade and thus not irritate the sensitive pooches.

Sweet of you Dad to get those good loving Father fun now that he can. Enjoy.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Thank you for the advice and tips!

Comment

Working...
          X