Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had $400 to spend...

what would you buy?

A used taxi vac/clipper vac, or an electric table?

Definitely

a clipper vac ... after last weeks eye infection. Yep, get that hair under control before it floats into my various orifices.

Comment

$400 will build you a heackuvan hydraulic table if you use an engine lift. Celebpet built his own taxivac & I'm gonna try it, too.
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Electric or hydraulic table. I gots me the back problems
        My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Oh yeah

A used electric table for sure.
          My husband can fix anything so even if its broken it could be fixed.
          My hips are sore and carrying these dogs is to much anymore.

Comment

First things first. A good table will save your back and secure the dogs. The c.v. is a luxtury, but boy do I love mine.

Comment

Hands down a clipper vac....can't live without it!

Comment

[Sibes stops sweeping the mountains of clipped hair from the floor, leans on broom and says..]

Definitely the table!
                Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Table!
                  ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Clipper vac.

The extra money you make with the clipper vac will very quickly pay for the table.

On the other hand, the table won't help you pay for the clipper vac.

Comment

For me, it's the CV. But for you, it might be different - depends on your personal needs. I have a regular table and even though I can afford a hydraulic I don't need it.
                      The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson

Comment

The table. You'll be glad in the long run...it'll save your back.

And personally, I wouldn't take a vac system if you gave it to me. Cannot stand them!

Comment

I have the table at work and a fold up at home, I went to put a god on the table at my house and went to pump it up becaause im short as hell and I sudenly remembered ......not at work Im at home I have the ****** table here.........I WOULD LOVE ATO GET the table for my house too.I HATE lifting 100 pound dogs when I weigh 100 pounds!!!!!!!!
                          the clipper vac....while that would be nice it aint going to keep my back from hurting and I plan on grooming for about 20 more years so I cant hurt it right now.DEFINATELY ge tthe tavle!!!!!

Comment

Definitely the Table I have used the clipper vac and I'm not fond of it .I have worked in 3 shops so far that has invested in one and all 3 places it sat around unused collecting dust.

Comment

Originally posted by ferretlov View Post
                              I went to put a god on the table
                              uh oh...
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X