Best Grooming Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Grooming Table

Does anyone have a grooming table that they would really recommend? I don't want to waste my money and need some advice. I want something sturdy that doesn't wobble!

Weebles wooble but the BIg Dog dosen't

Originally posted by marley View Post
    Does anyone have a grooming table that they would really recommend? I don't want to waste my money and need some advice. I want something sturdy that doesn't wobble!
    Dear Marley,

I distribute most all of them but I favor the "Big Dog" by UltraLift.

It is a double cantilever table and is Rock Solid and so is the company.

www.groomingtables.net/bigdog

Tell Big Bob Chuck sent you. A great addition to your new table is The Groomers Helper® 1" Stainless Steel Arm and Locking Steel Table Clamp with the Groomers Helper® Pro Set.

The Arm is guaranteed for life never to bend and the Groomers Helper® also has a Lifetime Warranty. It will be the last table, arm and clamp, and pet positioning system you ever buy!

Good Luck and Godspeed,

Chuck
    Last edited by Chuck; 02-02-10, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Chuck, I would love to have one of their tables! If I could spend without concern and wanted a new table, that's the one I would get for sure. I've seen them at the shows and boy, they are super nice.

I have the Ultralift grooming arm and that thing is as stout as a mac truck! Not that yours aren't good, but I do LOVE LOVE LOVE my ultralift arm. The arm I got from you is nice tho

Comment

I'm with

Chuck! The UltraLift tables are the best! I have four of them and they are rock solid.

Comment

Does Canada have a supplier of these tables?

Comment

Call them and ask

Dear Cindi,

Call Bob and ask. I am sure they ship to Canada.

Chuck

Comment

Working...
            X