my new grooming table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new grooming table

I happened upon a discarded beauty salon chair months ago and I couldn't pass it up!

The seat was removed and I had a bracket thing made to raise the height and had a top cut. It's not exactly how I wanted it, but it's pretty darn nice having a table that rotates
    Attached Files

cute and its pink!!

Comment

Hey now, that's pretty cute.

Comment

Very nice!
        "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Yep, that's pretty nice,,,rotating would be great. I need one that rotates! Pretty sharp for so little $$!!!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Very nice! and pink to match your Kool Dry!!!

Comment

I thinks I like it a lot.

Comment

Thanks y'all

Of course, since I was having the bracket made, it was gonna be pink!

I've only got $100 into this table and that was for the bracket, so I got my money's worth and then some. It's really sturdy to, no wiggle wobble like some of the tables I've used. I had a 65lb lab x on it the other day and it was solid as a rock.

I still am going to do something special with the top, but I haven't really decided what I'm going to do yet.

Comment

COOL!

Comment

That is very creative. Very nice.

Comment

it's taking a bit to get used to not having to walk around the table, LOL. Sure makes grooming easier tho

Comment

Working...
                        X