Master Grooming Tools Stripper Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Grooming Tools Stripper Tools

I just wanted some opinions on whether or not I should buy the Stripper tools by Master Grooming tools. Are they any good?
    Last edited by DaisyMae; 01-14-10, 08:18 AM.

I have a set and think they're good. I don't do a whole lot of hand stripping though and haven't used any other brand so I don't have anything to compare it to either.
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I haven't tried any of the Master Grooming tools because I have heard bad reviews......till Moonie said she liked the stripping tool.....lol
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Almost all of the master grooming brand equipment I've tried has been pretty ******. You get what you pay for, that's for sure! Pet Edge says it's cheaper because they do all the manufacturing themselves, but they also use cheap materials to manufacture their equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
          ......till Moonie said she liked the stripping tool.....lol
          but remember I haven't tried any other brand either so I have nothing to compare them to.
          ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
          Apparently common sense isn't all that common
          *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Thank you for your comments everyone. The feedback really helped me out.

Comment

Are you talking about the actual stripping knives, or the tools they have that mimic the Mars Coat King? I've heard of those being referred to as "strippers" too, thats why I ask.

I love CC stripping knives, and IMO, nothing works like the original Coat King. I haven't personally tried the strippers from Petedge but I gotta echo what others have said about their quality. (or, lack thereof. LOL) Everything I've ever gotten from them has either broken or stopped working the way it was supposed to very quickly. Usually their stuff doesn't last.
              There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by OntheBRINKofDisaster View Post
                Are you talking about the actual stripping knives, or the tools they have that mimic the Mars Coat King? I've heard of those being referred to as "strippers" too, thats why I ask. .
                I was talking about the tools that mimic the Mars Coat King.

Comment

Interesting question as I bought the set of Mater Equipment rakes a couple of months ago. I never thought of trying them until now. I have always used my Coat King. Soooo....I took one of my Broken PRT's and tried it on her back. Worked ok...for the money compared to the Coat King they may be worth the money, BUT they do not do as good of a job as my CK.

Comment

Working...
                  X