Differences between the K-9 I-III?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences between the K-9 I-III?

I'm trying to decide on a dryer, and am looking at the K-9s, but don't know if I need to go up to the III model. I'll be doing smaller dogs, mostly, shih tzus, poodles, poms, etc, but will be doing smaller midsized breeds as well. I would like for it to be powerful enough to really blow out undercoat, especially on poms, and mats. Would I be ok with the K-9 I?

Thanks,
    Autumn

No. Waste of money. Get at least the K9II, even though I prefer the III because you have the option to cut off one motor and use just one (making it LIKE the K9 I) but with the extra ability to use the second motor if needed.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I would say always get a two motor

Better to have more power than not enough. I prefer a variable speed because some dogs can have the poop scared out of them. I had a Cocker yesterday who pooped 3 times! Then get The Happy Hoodie to cut down on noise. Yes, I did use my Hoodie.LOL it was a Cocker.

Comment

Yup get the 2 or the 3. If your going to drop that much on a dryer better drop a few extra for the bigger motor. K-9's are my ABSOLUTE favorite dryers

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
          No. Waste of money. Get at least the K9II, even though I prefer the III because you have the option to cut off one motor and use just one (making it LIKE the K9 I) but with the extra ability to use the second motor if needed.
          Ditto, then if you need it you got it!

Comment

I have the III. I wouldn't go with anything less. I groom a ton of small dogs and use both motors until I get to the head. Then I turn it down to 1 motor. They dry soooooo fast. You will love it!
            Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
            Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Ditto here.I'll never go back to a small dryer unless I need to.
              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll go with the III then!

Comment

Working...
                X