Dog bathing systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog bathing systems

Help!!! I swear there is nothing online really. I bought the bather Box. Have had it 2 years and fought with it for 2 years and I am done. I'm looking to either purchase maybe a Davis pro pet wash the quadrabathe or the Sav Ur Fur. Anybody have any input? I am not interested in a recirculating system and although I like the idea of the prima system I need something that can run more than one shampoo.

Sorry to hear that. I have usually found that many bathing systems only work with some shampoos and others just plain don't work.

Comment

Prima has an aux hose to run other shampoos.
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
        Sorry to hear that. I have usually found that many bathing systems only work with some shampoos and others just plain don't work.
        Man!! I just hold out hope one works better than the bather box for sure though. Sav ur fur is out because they have no warranty which is a little crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
          Prima has an aux hose to run other shampoos.
          Odd. I emailed them yesterday and they said tank would have to be rinsed and another shampoo put in

Comment

Originally posted by Thepawspa251 View Post

Odd. I emailed them yesterday and they said tank would have to be rinsed and another shampoo put in
            Well, mine had a hose that fits down into a bucket. Flip the Auxiliary tank switch and it draws from there. Are you looking at the full size or the encore? I have the original one. The big one
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post

Well, mine had a hose that fits down into a bucket. Flip the Auxiliary tank switch and it draws from there. Are you looking at the full size or the encore? I have the original one. The big one
              I went back to there site after you mentioned it and saw that. So my question how long have you had yours and any issues with parts or shampoos not wanting to pull?

Comment

You mix water and shampoo in the tank, so we use a 24 to 1 shampoo. Add 1.25 cups of shampoo and 14 Gallons of hot water. The one I am using now I have had 8 years. No issues. I have 2 in storage. One for parts, one a back up. Bought both used. I will not be Prima-less

Comment

Love my Prima too. I thought it was pricey but it really lasts.

Comment

I have tried the Bather Box and found some shampoos just don't agree with it. I expect that with most bathing systems. I went back to mixing bottles.

Comment

Best thing I ever did was going back to mixing bottles and using direct.

Comment

Bather Box we had worked with a few of the groomers choice shampoos.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolC View Post
                          Best thing I ever did was going back to mixing bottles and using direct.
                          I have done that recently too.

Comment

So many of them are not flexible on what shampoos you can use. So it is a guess.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X