DIY Lift Tub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY Lift Tub?

Mentioned that I am going to need to buy a lift tub in the near future. Dh and son began discussing ways to turn my current tub into a lift. They weren’t drunk so I’m guessing they were serious. Anybody else give this a try ? Or should I change the locks to my shop and not give anyone else a key?

Actually I remember a groomer that did this with some sort of scissor jack thing but the tub was not large. Maybe 2 by 4 feet. Looked a bit rinky dinky. This was years ago but keep checking around. Somewhere I saw something for about $1000 and not $3K like some full size tubs which obviously are well built.

Comment

You could do it easily enough, especially if you already have a stainless steel tub and an electric table. . It would be simple enough.
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
        You could do it easily enough, especially if you already have a stainless steel tub and an electric table. . It would be simple enough.
        That’s exactly what they were saying. Some very capable men in my family. I however am a bit alarmed. Remember kinda salivating over those pretty lift tubs I saw at Hershey and thinking that I am not as content with my stainless tub as I expected to be. I was thinking it would be a great place to start and grow seedlings.

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post

That’s exactly what they were saying. Some very capable men in my family. I however am a bit alarmed. Remember kinda salivating over those pretty lift tubs I saw at Hershey and thinking that I am not as content with my stainless tub as I expected to be. I was thinking it would be a great place to start and grow seedlings.
          LOL seedlings, I can see it though.

Comment

Working...
          X