Clippin Slings Order Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clippin Slings Order Issues

Has anyone had issues with ordering from Clippin Slings? I placed an order December 12th. They took payment but I never received my slings. Can not get in touch with anyone. Sent multiple emails and phone numbers now disconnected.

I hate to say it but this sounds like bad news for you. I am sorry. Let's see if anyone else knows something.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I'm sorry I do not know anything but would advise you to file a complaint with your Attorney Generals office.
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Never heard of this company....I hope you used PayPal for payment so you can recoup that.
          I looked them up...site wouldn't let me do anything on it but I noticed they have a FB page....have you tried contact thur FB?
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Yes, I have. I filed a fraudulent business complaint through my bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Dottiebelle View Post
              It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Dottiebelle View Post
                Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X