which notes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which notes???

I want to get one ....cant aford both right now so which one first notes from the grooming table or the pocket pal notes from the grooming table???

Definately...

"notes" from the grooming table...the big one.....the pocket one is good also but very selective on breeds....

Comment

I would get the big one. I have both and the little one isn't as comprehensive. I actually don't use the little one.

Another book to think about is Theory of Five. For every day dogs that book did more to help out. I know the Teddy Bear head (on Shih Tzus) is relatively simple but when I started out I couldn't figure it out. It wasn't until TofF that it finally clicked. Great to help simplify the Westie head too.
      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

OMG! I have Notes and just bought the Theory of 5 at the Pasadena expo and had forgot all about it. I had gotton a jody murphy tote and had put all my papers, and information on products from the show in there and it has been sitting on my counter. I bought so much stuff I had forgotten about it. I'm so glad I read this post cause I don't know how long it would have taken me to remember, lol.

Comment

Theory of 5 help me out so much and I still use it everytime I do terriers.

Comment

Buy the large one first, but save up for the Theory of Five and the Pocket version. I keep the pocket on in my van, for quick reference and the others at home to study

Comment

Thats what I was thinking too.thanks guys!!!
              !I just bought 5 JM dvds and shears so Im a little tight this week to get all og them BUT I will get the pocket and t of 5 too !!!!

Comment

I'm a brusher/bather and my sis in law is teaching me grooming. I just bought Notes, the large book and I love it. I love that they really went into detail on the poodles.

Thanks for the info on Theory of 5 I'll get that next.

Comment

Working...
                X