Which Jodi Murphy DVDs and books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Jodi Murphy DVDs and books?

I am a beginning groomer looking for some books and dvd's. I already have Notes From The Grooming Table (Great book!), and the two free Jodi Murphy promotional dvds (Great too!).

I would love to get some Jodi dvds, but was wondering which ones would be best to start out with? I will probably get around 2 or 3 for now..

Does anyone have the Theory Of Five book? Anymore great grooming book recomendations?

Thanks!
    Erin

That's a hard one they are all great

Maybe start out with the basics like scissoring, shears and thinners, bathing and drying, tips and techniques.

For books I like Shirley Kalstone's poodle book and if you plan on operating your own grooming salon someday from problems to profits is also great.

Comment

The Ones I Purchased Are....

Hi! As mentioned in the previous post, all of Jodi Murphy's DVD's are awesome. I was in your shoes and just thought I would mention the ones I purchased. I purchased Scissoring: Theory and Tech., Snap-On Combs, The Shih Tzu(because it is such a common breed to see and I wanted to see her approach on how she styles the head), Before the Groom-Straight from the Tub, and The Smooth Road to Shavedowns. She is so thorough and explains everything, like you are getting a one on one instruction.

I have had these for a while and have watched them repeatedly. I am going to be selling them and purchasing new ones from her. Hopefully, this question is allowed .....has anyone had any problems selling merchandise on the classifieds? Have not done it before and was just curious....thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Going Green Groomer View Post
        I am going to be selling them and purchasing new ones from her. Hopefully, this question is allowed .....has anyone had any problems selling merchandise on the classifieds?
        I was actually wondering the same thing ... is selling DVD's under used merchandise OK?

Comment

YES, get Theory of 5!!

Jodi is having a sale, buy 3 get one FREE, so take advantage of it!

My favorite is the DESHEDDING DVD. As a newby, you might benefit from the carding DVD.

There are many others I like, but those two I know would be something you would benefit from.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
          X