Shirlee Kalstone, she will be missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirlee Kalstone, she will be missed

It is with great sadness that I share the news of the passing of an industry legend, Shirlee Kalstone. She will be remembered for generations to come as a pioneer in the pet grooming industry. Founder of Intergroom and and integral part in the formation of GroomTeam USA, she will live forever in our hearts and in her writings. Her grooming guides inspired many a professional stylist. Rest in Peace, Shirlee. You did a great job and you will be missed.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

It’s with sadness that I read this. Such a wonderful person. I ‘knew’ her from going to her grooming seminars. She always had a kind word for everyone. It was a privilege that I got to know her.

You will be missed Shirlee.

Comment

:( A lot of the greats are passing on.
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Very sad news. When I was in grooming school, my parents gave me her poodle grooming book for Christmas. It was 1969. That was my 'bible' for many years. RIP, Shirley.
        Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I came across her poodle book, so awesome. Used on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
          X