Whats software do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats software do you use?

Since Ive only been doing this a short time, I still am not sure which software I should use to keep track of all my records. What do you all use? So much paperwork!!

For me, Microsoft Excel works just fine....I have the spreadsheet very detailed for my expenses, making sure everything is broken down into catagories....As far as the income goes, it's just 4 columns; Date, invoice #, Customer name and fee....If you want more details, send me a private message and I can email you the file, so you can see how it's setup...

Comment

I use 123 pets to book apppointments and Quickbooks for all other transactions.
      It takes me less than one hour a week to update all my tickets into quickbooks and pay my bills.
      The accountant loves it because I just send her a copy of quickbooks and she does all my taxes without anything else needed.

Comment

Quickbooks for financials, per my CPAs preference and MS Outlook on my PDA and my desktop for my scheduling and appointment files. Works great, syncs easily, and I can even have photos of the pets in their files.

Comment

123pet for me, I love it! Still discovering what it can do!

Comment

QuickBooks for finances, Plane Software's Kennel Suite for all client records, scheduling, etc. You can download a free copy to try it out- I LOVE it! ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X