123Pet.... Completely lost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123Pet.... Completely lost...

We finally found a laptop for our program, we've had it for almost a couple years. Got it up and running.... Now what!? I am not seeing the point of this program. I don't even know where to start. So far all it seems to be is an extra storage place for clients and numbers and pets. I don't know how to do anything else...
    There's only two of us. We have no client IDs.... I don't know how to do anything. What's the point of this program again....?
    Any help for me?

I've used it since 2005. It keeps all my records: customer/pet info, receipts, appointment book, completely figures payroll and prints the checks, even my general ledger is in there. What did you want it to do? Maybe I can show you where to look. The program assigns the id numbers, it's really just a way to tell how many clients you have. Try putting in a few clients and playing with it. There is a pretty good help section.

Comment

I agree with Briarpatch, I love the program. Anything I don't understand, I go to the help section and read about it. When I first got the program, I started out with their trial program and put in "pretend clients" and played with it for a while to get used to it. I love how easy it makes all the totals at tax time.
      Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

OK so look up help section.
        Next question
        Do I attempt to do "back appointments" or do i just go from today's date.

Comment

Working...
        X