Kenchii Leggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenchii Leggings

I never saw the Fab Pants before by Kenchii. Leggings to be specific. Any thoughts?

Overpriced. They are ridiculously expensive and I have had my hands on them. They way they want them to fit is like compression socks. Not going to happen for most of us.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Yes that wouldn't work for me.

Comment

Ouch saw those prices.

Comment

I saw Jonathan's tweet for everyone to check out the Kenchii leggings at this weeks All American. Meh. I like everything loose for grooming, including me hanging loose LOL.

Comment

I don't were the above mentioned brand...too expensive. I do wear Avia and Ododo brand....have to say the compression is the comfort with the legging. Just wear a long top if your a little heavy for leggings. They are my new summer wear...might be winter as they are soooooooo comfortable.
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

No like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellyion View Post
                I saw Jonathan's tweet for everyone to check out the Kenchii leggings at this weeks All American. Meh. I like everything loose for grooming, including me hanging loose LOL.
                Me too, cuz girls just wanna have fun. Depends on my client list for the day.

Comment

Working...
                X