New Women's Fleur de Lis Capsleeve Smock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Women's Fleur de Lis Capsleeve Smock

Here is my new Women's Fleur de Lis Capsleeve Smock Modeled by the talented, Kelly Knight.

Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Cute!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

My friend & I each bought this smock at All-American this past weekend. It is very pretty and flattering. Can't wait to wear it and their new pink stylist top this week. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I want one, no 2.

Comment

No sale for me......I need large pockets to carry my appointment book and keys when I walk to the clients house.

Happy loving my pockets

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
            No sale for me......I need large pockets to carry my appointment book and keys when I walk to the clients house.

Happy loving my pockets

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
            What kind of smocks do you were Dolly? I often need my appt book in my pocket as I give all my clients "curb" service.
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I have a hate love relationship with pockets because dog legs can get caught in them and they collect dog nails, hair and bleech. So I usually wear a very light sleeveless blouse under mine and that's where I put things I carry like a couple keys. I love this design, actually all of the Retro line gets comments from customers, and Angel's too. So many comments from customers, I love it and think it gets better professional respect to wear good apparel with a smart look.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Linda View Post
                I have a hate love relationship with pockets because dog legs can get caught in them and they collect dog nails, hair and bleech. So I usually wear a very light sleeveless blouse under mine and that's where I put things I carry like a couple keys. I love this design, actually all of the Retro line gets comments from customers, and Angel's too. So many comments from customers, I love it and think it gets better professional respect to wear good apparel with a smart look.
                I agree, I managed to find one with zippered pockets which works great for me.

Comment

This is nice! It's amazing how many years we groomed without some fashion. I agree if pockets, must be zippered.

Comment

That is a really nice cut. I know pockets are convenient but under my smock I have pants with pockets and use them, but I like the idea of zip pockets.

Comment

Flattering is a good word.

Comment

It is, nice look. I prefer no pockets BUT I wear over something like this a little apron with pockets when I want them.

Comment

Finally got mine and I love this!

Comment

https://retrostylistwear.com/product...air-clip-gold/

I also get so many comments on this hair clip, like a dozen in a couple days!!

Comment

Working...
                            X