Men Apparel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Apparel

Can someone please tell me where there is a good place to get men apparel?

stylist wear has a few things for men but they really arent that masculine looking IMO, Lange has the v neck scrub top and the zipper jacket. Because you are a dude and most dude's do not wear a bra, why not just get some monogrammed polo's and a apron? OH and a good lint brush, not the tape ones, a nice brush. hope i was helpful

I went to the stylist wear site and I will say one thing, I would not want to be miss blonde cleavage and groom a cocker spaniel, good grief...

Comment

Just look for barber apparel. Or get used to pink.

I'm thinking that maybe I'll go without a shirt and advertise myself as a 'topless groomer'. Imagine the disappointment when they step inside the RV. But hey, I'm thinkin' that business would sure thrive for at least a couple of days anyway.

Comment

Email Jodi Murphy, she has several pieces for men but doesn't have them advertised as of yet. I heard about them through a grapevine.

Comment

I like the Landau Men's Scrubs from scrubshopper.com. comfortable amd lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
            Email Jodi Murphy, she has several pieces for men but doesn't have them advertised as of yet. I heard about them through a grapevine.
            Sweet! Just sent her a message. You rock, toots.
            Jacob

Comment

Yes Jodi has a mens line coming out. The guy at her booth at Intergroom had one on. Dont know when they will be available though.
              What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Ya'd THINK Jodi would put pic on her site or something.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                X