Photo Sharing Galleries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Sharing Galleries

I didn't want to risk my house getting toilet papered again, well at least threatened, so yes Spikey, there are now photo sharing galleries!!

They are in a separate Category (remember all, forums are grouped by categories). All the categories are listed on the home page of this board, you can easily get there anytime, any place, by clicking the Bichon on the laptop at top of page.

Awaiting you already is:

Check Out My Groom: for beginners or advanced, a helpful supportive environment, or jaw dropping for our master stylists.

Before & After: show us your before and after. NOTE: this forum is NOT a contest forum.

My Mobile: show us your van, truck or trailer.

My Best Friend: show us pix of your best friends.

Miracle Pet Makeover 2007: this is a contest forum opening March 2007

Miracle Pet Makeover 2005: an archive of the wondrous 2005 contest, and yes, everyone that participated should still expect their package, they know what we mean.

If you have never visited our other galleries at PetGroomer.com a 1,000 plus pages await you. Click the Photo Galleries link in the left column of the board under Hot Spots.
    Last edited by Stephen; 01-16-07, 12:11 PM.

Thanks Stephen! I already put my truck in at the mobile page! Love It!
    Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Thanks Stephen for pointing that out. There is just so much to see on this new board it is going to take me forever to see it all!

Stephen Note: A big name company in the pet industry recently told me that PetGroomer.com is the 800 pound gorilla in the industry. I guess we all have a lot to share and we're building for that future. I guess that not more than 1/3 of groomers get on the Net regularly but I see that really changing in the next 5 years.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

OK Stephen,
        How about one to show off our shops?????

Stephen Note: You got it!
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

Thanks, You are Awesome
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

Thanks Stephen!

Comment

Oooh, good idea Plush Puppy, very smart!

STEPHEN THANKS!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

miracle makeover

stephen i canot wait until the miracle makeover contest starts as i now work at the spca and i have some real drastic before and afters, i am proud to say in my first four weeks of working there 3 of the dogs i groomed got adopted immediatly after being groomed, woo hoo did i feel great!

Comment

Working...
                  X