The passing of a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The passing of a friend

Some of you may have known Joyce Laughery a groomer who had another forum under groomers.org.
    We lost her Friday after a two year battle with MSA.
    She believed in educating the grooming community.
    Please join her family and the rest in a moment of silence.
    Thank you.

Wow, where have I been, I'd never even heard of it---I've been a permanent fixture here on petgroomer.com since I started grooming 3 years ago.

It's nice to hear that someone out there has done so much for our industry.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I've been reading the posts on the other board. All those wonderful posts about her is a great memorial, and I am sure they will help her family in healing. She is definitely leaving behind something everyone in the grooming community can benefit from.

Stephen Note: I've known Joyce for 10 years, and she was battling for more than 2 years, perhaps it got more serious is what was meant, or it became more public. She had a really LONG battle.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I have visited Groomers.net and the Groomers Lounge on occasion. They are great sites too, but for some reason I have made this board my "home". I was sorry to hear of her passing too.
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

My deepest condolences to you, your brother and Joyce's extended family. You all already knew that she was one of a kind and so do many of us. Joyce made changes in many lives and will be greatly missed. She had a rare kind and wise soul.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

I also have peeked at other sites but live here

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

I had also been on the other sites, under a different name, but I too call this one home.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers

I have enjoyed spending time at that forum and appreciate the information that was shared there. I'm sad to learn of the owners passing. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                X