May be MIA for a day or two...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be MIA for a day or two...again

OK, I'm going to try to do the same thing that caused my computer to crash the last time I tried it. I'm hoping that the problem has been fixed. I guess the only way to know is to run it up the flag pole and see if my computer salutes it. But if you don't hear from me for a day or two, that's why.

I crossed all of my fingers and toes for you. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck, Helly! Hope to see you back soon...

Comment

Helly? what is it that you're doing that causing your computer to crash?

Comment

I'm trying to get into the chat room. And my computer crashes every time.

Well, this time it didn't crash. But I didn't get to the chat room, either. I guess that's progress.

Do they have a Geek Squad for Macs?

Comment

Yeah, I sure would like to get into the chat too, but never could get the e-mail from the board no matter what programs I closed down. I wish there was another way to get in and use it. Sure would be nice.

Comment

I just went to the chat room and no one is there.
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

I know I tried and didn't get the e-mail either. I want in! I'm gonna try again.

Comment

Wanna borrow my BFH? Works every time for me

FWIW I never could get into the chat on the old board and never though to try on this one lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X