Diamienono, don't look now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamienono, don't look now

but I believe there's a hound dog on your heals. Hound dog name of "toomuchfunbnme" Ha ha And I think maybe I'm finally a puppy! Yipeeeee

I cant wait to be a puppy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pugnacious View Post
      but I believe there's a hound dog on your heals. Hound dog name of "toomuchfunbnme" Ha ha And I think maybe I'm finally a puppy! Yipeeeee
      Are either of you working? Between grooming and snow I give up i'm lucky to have 10 minutes to myself the last few days. Maybe tonight
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

Wondering that myself, seems like every other post is one of them...
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by pugnacious View Post
          It does seem like they have a LOT of time on their hands. Don't you two ever go to work, or get off the board??
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Im almost to puppy level!!
            I think I can I think I can!!
            LOL
            Tammy

Comment

Yes , yes it's true I'm a puppy now! Still not very good odds of winning anything!

Comment

I worked all day today. I have been nursing a pinched nerve in my back, so not working much. Sorry, I have too much to say.
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Yeah, Tammy and Helly have been replaced...stinks cause they're names were easy to type, now it's, "We've got to keep up with Diamienono, and Toomuchfunbnme". Makes me tired just typing their names.

For all who care, lol, I've thrown in the towel at trying to beat them. It's impossible. I was trying to make up things to say to be able to post, but it just wasn't working, lol. So they can have the victory of the most posts. Now we just have to wait and see if it really pays off. Good luck you two!!
                  Erin
                  No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I've been on here a lot more than I should be, too... taking a break from work, work, work and enjoying every minute with all of you!

Comment

Ouch! Sorry about your back. Grooming can sure be tough on backs! I think a heating pad is a permissable business expense for groomers. I also use ice packs and have taken one to work on several occasions. Hope you can rest up over the weekend. Happy posting.

Comment

My gosh

439 posts. This newer board just started. diamienono that is incredible. But I do agree, it was much easier to refer to Helly and Spikey.
                        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I did a bit of math

Though not my nature, and wow, that's like 39 posts a day.
                          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

You can sure tell who has dial-up and who has HS that's fur shure!!!!!!

Comment

Lisa cheats, she has a clone.

Comment

Working...
                              X