bows on a cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bows on a cat

I think he is saying " mom, just pay her then get me out of here" .
    Attached Files

omg that is too cute!!! Sometimes I wish I wasnt allergic to cats. This is one of those times. Then my husbands cat will nail me or one of the kids tomorrow and I will say, nope, definitely glad I cant touch her. LOL. That cat looks awesome though, seriously.

Comment

how funny!

JJ, that is a riot! That cat looks so annoyed with the whole grooming thing that I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick out his tongue at you.

But I think the bows are just adorable! Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Aren't persians funny? My daughter keeps bows on my Maggie at the shop and she leaves them in. She loves the attention too. Loves to be tortured being comb and brushed even. His face looks alot like "Felina" that I have at home, but she isn't that much into lots of attention.

Comment

Is that a ragdoll? OMG how adorable!!! Love the bows. Great expression..lol

Comment

Oh, that expression is just priceless!!! Sometimes I think it's a good thing we don't know what pets are thinking...

Comment

been there...

LOL! Great pics!!! Reminds me of a Himalayan I used to groom. Her mom preferred purple bows. We took lots of pictures of her, but I don't have any. She was never happy about her grooming. I think the bows were a factor. But it does look kinda cute as long as the owner takes them out. The kitty I groomed would come in sometimes with tight mats from the bows.

Stacey

Comment

forgot to mention

Wonderful groom!!! He looks great!

Comment

I keep on hand small light pink ribbon just for cat bows. There is no better revenge than to put a pink bow on the "little lion" who had just moments before tried to claw your face! How cute... he hehe

Comment

Very cute, great pictures. I have not put bows on the cat (but I might now) but I have done collar bows for them and the owners love it
                    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                    Nancy

Comment

lol. I love kitty's expression in 2nd pic. Bet he shreds her couch when he gets home!

Comment

I love cats, they are so good at showing their disdain for a person or situation w/just a look...lol...She (he?) looks beautiful, I bet the owners were pleased. BTW what kind of kitty is she? Looks like a Hymalayan to me but I am not an expert on kitty breeds.
                        SheilaB from SC

Comment

That is one pissed off kitty. So cute. I bet when the cat gets the bow off he will shred them and be cursing you in kitty language.
                          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

For some reason that cat just reminds me of a female "Garfield". She's beautiful, but definitely does not seem amused by her new "additions".
                            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Another good place to put bows on boy kitties is on the neck area like a bow tie. I have some really cute khaki & white polka dot that looks adorable. Kind of makes them look like the nerdy professor...lol
                              SheilaB from SC

Comment

Working...
                              X