123Pet users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123Pet users

Do you guys set a standard amount of minutes for each breed: setup, processing, and finishing; or do you do it when you create a ticket for each individual dog? I started doing it by breed, but some dogs take me a lot less time to do, and vice versa.
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Not sure exactly what you mean but I set base prices for all breeds and then add on if the particular dog takes more time. Additional charges for, bad attitudes, extra brushing, medicated or speciality bathing, etc. Now with my own shop I sometimes throw on an extra dollar if the owners irritate me! LOL But I'm not easily irritated.

Comment

I set the times for 15 mins unless its 2 and its 30 mins. I don't charge by the hour so I don't worry about the time factor on my calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
        Do you guys set a standard amount of minutes for each breed: setup, processing, and finishing; or do you do it when you create a ticket for each individual dog? I started doing it by breed, but some dogs take me a lot less time to do, and vice versa.
        I started adjusting times as I did certain breeds giving myself a little extra incase of behavior problems etc. I pretty much have been right on and have not overlaped appointments because of times
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

All of my grooms are set in the computer at 30 minutes, that doesn't mean thats how long it takes. We just do it that way because it's easier to view the appointment screen.

Comment

I just type in each individually on the ticket. I allot 60 min. per groom according to the ticket (usually). My tickets are like this: groomer(me) comes up automatically., time: 60, S for service, what I'm doing to the dog, and price. I like to type in each ticket so I know if there's anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by Briarpatch View Post
              I just type in each individually on the ticket. I allot 60 min. per groom according to the ticket (usually). My tickets are like this: groomer(me) comes up automatically., time: 60, S for service, what I'm doing to the dog, and price. I like to type in each ticket so I know if there's anything special.
              I just got my PDA and 123 pet. So when I am on the road how do I schedule useing 123 pet. It only allows me to upload the next 14 days appts. HELLLPP. I have been loading clients and such for 8 hours
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Working...
              X