Dog comes in twice in same day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog comes in twice in same day

So Sheila the mix has a fluffy poo shih type mix coat, and she had her groom today. About an hour later she is back in shop WET. The gate was open she got into the pool. She loves to swim. They ran her over to rinse out the chlorine and give her a quick dry. She even loves getting wet in the tub. They gave us a $20 tip. Go little Sheila.

Thats nice they tipped you. When my dog gets in the pool we have to rinse right away, her skin turns RED.

Comment

Lol, she likes the water!
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Maybe she's a 'Labrashoodle'!
        Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

When I was a kid we had little guy who you couldn't keep out of the pool until it was fenced. Just as much a problem for the dog as little kids getting in except he was small enough to get through fence posts. We had to put a metal screen about 2 feet high all around the fence.

Comment

If I could only get them to do the mud baths, he would love it.

Comment

I have had one not even make it to the car and had runny poop and back in the door 60 seconds later.

Comment

At one time we didn't have racks in our caging and even in a cage free, some pets wet themselves. So even not going home and back, some get bathed twice, touch up bathing that is.

Comment

I had one come in twice same day last week. Husband chose a new style, upon taking the pet home, husband got the riot act. Pleaded with me to come back and make a few changes. Poor guy, we did.

Comment

Working...
                  X