Dreams about grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams about grooming

Lately I have been dreaming overtime about grooming. I even wakeup and think I can hear clippers humming. Anyone else? At least it's not nightmares.

Me too ! And I think I hear the work phones ringing !

Comment

Not grooming, but ever since I started grooming, I have had recurring dreams of not finishing college or high school lol. I'm in high school, the end of the year is coming and I realize I have taken NO classes hahahahaha. Sometimes I can tell myself.. "you did this already" but most of the time I'm in a total panic and have no idea how I'm going to tell the principal that I didn't take any classes lol. The other night I dreamed I was going to my 3rd college and was telling people.. "I've never taken any classes." I think, for me, it has more to do with my lack of confidence sometime.
      Debbie
      There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

So hate when that happens. I wake up tired.

Comment

lolol I used to have bad dreams of grooming. Like I'd leave for the day and remember hours later or the next day that I left an unfinished dog in the crate >.<

Comment

Originally posted by daesue View Post
            Not grooming, but ever since I started grooming, I have had recurring dreams of not finishing college or high school lol. I'm in high school, the end of the year is coming and I realize I have taken NO classes hahahahaha. Sometimes I can tell myself.. "you did this already" but most of the time I'm in a total panic and have no idea how I'm going to tell the principal that I didn't take any classes lol. The other night I dreamed I was going to my 3rd college and was telling people.. "I've never taken any classes." I think, for me, it has more to do with my lack of confidence sometime.
            I've had dreams like that too!! That I missed too many days of class, failed and couldn't graduate high school. Or I'd walk into a college class and realized I had skipped it for months and couldn't catch up

Comment

I have been "grooming" dogs almost every night since grooming school . Sometimes it's totally unknown dogs in unknown grooming environments, but more often it's my real customers, especially if I go to bed thinking of next day's schedule.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Happens to me and I thought at first it was stress. Like I have to groom for a breed I never did, or a customer that is sort difficult or ? Nope, basic grooms LOL. Let's all try to meet in our dreams LOL.

Comment

I wonder what I am going to dream about tonight after reading this.

Comment

I love to hear about other's dreams.....they are so funny. The only dream I can still remember happened about 30 years ago....not anything about grooming:

I was driving my boss's red corvette and I ended up looking at an empty field that had an antique auction house in the middle. I saw two people carrying a large antique picture out the door. I just knew I had to get into that house before all of the antiques were sold. So I drove the corvette into the field, but I couldn't find a spot to park, (it was an empty field). I remember parking, then jerking it into reverse, to find a closer spot...this jerking continued to happen until I woke up. It's funny how you can remember certain dreams, but automatically forget most the minute you wake up. I've had grooming dreams, but I have forgotten them..........it's the red corvette that has captured my sole....forever !!

Happy having sweet dreams

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Yeah same for me. I have some real customers for years. And I love what I do.

Comment

The dreams I usually have are the ones that I work till about midnight and have to leave all the dogs that I haven't finished in the cages and have to return in the morning. LOL

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember a dream last year where the only breed I groomed all day, every dog, was a Min Schn. Nothing against them in me, no dread or special joy, but I must have groomed 10 all night.

Comment

I've had ones where people are bringing their sheep to me to get sheared. I blame seeing it in person, since I was so impressed the guy got one done in under a minute! In my dream I was less concerned about the sheep, than I was about having the wrong type of clipper, lol!

Comment

I dreamt about a flood of water, is that related to the pipe burst and our street flooding a bit I mentioned in another thread? Maybe, but I am not grooming is the story for a week it seems until we get water back.

Comment

Working...
                              X