Keeping Petey overnight, mom in hospital having baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping Petey overnight, mom in hospital having baby

Petey is a mix sitting on my lap now. Mom comes in looking huge today and says she wants groom before she delivers. I said be back in 2 hours and 2 hours later she is in the hospital delivering. LOL. He is such a sweetie lap dog I don't mind. Her husband is coming to take him home in the morning. You never know what to expect.

I would too! I had to this lots of times from cars breaking down, accidents but this is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Linda View Post
      Petey is a mix sitting on my lap now. Mom comes in looking huge today and says she wants groom before she delivers. I said be back in 2 hours and 2 hours later she is in the hospital delivering. LOL. He is such a sweetie lap dog I don't mind. Her husband is coming to take him home in the morning. You never know what to expect.
      Oh how sweet!! I hope her labor goes well and how nice of you to take the dog.
      Debbie
      There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by 4them View Post
        I would too! I had to this lots of times from cars breaking down, accidents but this is sweet.
        Yeah.. I had a customer with 3 dogs.. and she was bringing me one at a time. She's a bit.. uh.. well.. neurotic, but I love her! So, I get two dogs done and she calls me sobbing. She had been in a car accident just down the street from me!!! So, when she was settled at home, I took the two dogs home to her.
        Debbie
        There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

I have had customer kids in accidents and go in the hospital and dogs end up spending the nite at home, I keep a couple extra crates at home. Hope your customer is happy mom by now.

Comment

Been there done that a couple times even when I worked for someone, The boss was out of town, so I filled in and took 2 home but they finally came at midnight, got a big tip I didn't expect.

Comment

Had a friend who had a client that dropped her dog off in the morning for grooming. Client was VERY pregnant. Client picks up dog at the end of the day. Now she is NOT pregnant. While the dog was getting groomed she had her baby and then came back to pick up her dog!
              I don't know. I think if you have just had a baby a few hours ago, you at least deserve a nap!

Comment

Working...
              X