Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9th Annual Double K Rags to Riches Contest is Now Open to Register & Get Samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th Annual Double K Rags to Riches Contest is Now Open to Register & Get Samples

All the details and official rules are at this link. Remember you enter the contest, and submit entries, AT THE DOUBLE K WEBSITE. Also remember you first apply to enter at their website, REQUEST FREE SAMPLES OF THEIR PRODUCTS FOR YOUR GROOMS, and once you are ready to submit photos you go back to the DOUBLE K WEBSITE, or postal mail them.

PetGroomer.com serves to display the entries and keep you informed of the contest progress.

Once again YOU the groomers will be voting the winners. Our celebrity judges will be Melissa Verplank, Jodi Murphy and Sue Zecco. They will narrow down the field of all entries to the Top 10 from which you the groomers vote the final winners.

Enter now! Win thousands in cash and prizes. www.doublekindustries.com/rags_to_riches2017.php to enter.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Entered last year, no win, but may try again. Actually it was fun.

Comment

Just finished submitting my entry for this year. Wish me luck!
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm going to enter for the very first time today!

Wishing everyone luck!

Comment

I am entering tonight. Trying to figure out a good way to do a nice background fabric, but the dogs I am planning on are white and black. Hmm, maybe against a red or pink curtain?

Comment

Just a quick reminder to sign up now. Early entries are arriving and we will start posting later this month. We have compiled ALL 8 contest years in one easy place which will open up next week. GET YOUR SAMPLES ON ORDER NOW if you are entering. Some forget so let me remind. Step 1 you ENTER at the Double K website filling out an entry form, and order samples. Step 2 you submit your photos at Double K site. Details about the thousands in cash and prizes is there too. Here we serve primarily by displaying the entries and working with the judges, and THEN YOU THE GROOMERS vote the winners at Double K site around June. Good luck this year! Yes, groomers worldwide can enter, we get that question a lot. There are 2 divisions, USA and International. www.doublekindustries.com is where you start to enter.

Comment

Hope to upload my first entry late next week.

Comment

Be sure to fill out your entry form and order samples ASAP even if you are not absolutely sure you will enter.
                Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Ordered mine and going to give a try this year.

Comment

Bumping up, if you are thinking of entering fill out your entry form and order samples soon!
                    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Remember to have your entries submitted by the end of May 19, 2017, that's this Friday. Last minute entries are coming in!

Comment

9 entries posted in the International Division today. www.ragstorichescontest.com

Comment

Working...
                        X