Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

We have been madra mor mud baths with excellent results. One customer in mind was already grain free feeding, but with the simple remedy of 2 tablespoons A.C.V. in one week the yeast skin started to clear even more and 30 days in wow. Pretty much gone but keeping the mud baths going on a maintenance basis.

I don't do A.C.V. myself except when I know I am going to eat pasta or something else starchy. Dr Oz recommended 2 ounces before a carby meals to counter the carbs, works really well. I love natural remedies that really work.

Originally posted by 4them View Post
    We have been madra mor mud baths with excellent results. One customer in mind was already grain free feeding, but with the simple remedy of 2 tablespoons A.C.V. in one week the yeast skin started to clear even more and 30 days in wow. Pretty much gone but keeping the mud baths going on a maintenance basis.

I don't do A.C.V. myself except when I know I am going to eat pasta or something else starchy. Dr Oz recommended 2 ounces before a carby meals to counter the carbs, works really well. I love natural remedies that really work.
    Good to know. I currently have a dog with itchy skin and is beginning to loose some hair.

Comment

Info on ACV

Originally posted by livyps128 View Post
      Good to know. I currently have a dog with itchy skin and is beginning to loose some hair.
      Hi, so do you feed it or bathe them in it?

Comment

Absolutely agree, I now give a little to all my dogs. They love it. Much better skin, hey, some movie stars use it in small amounts on red spots on skin. Very good for skin.

Comment

Yes I used ACV for yeast conditions and it works well.

Comment

17 Proven Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Dogs

https://www.petinsuranceu.com/dogs-a...cider-vinegar/

Handy list. We use it regularly too. If you are a regular buyer they have great prices on the Vitacost.com brand, about $2 a bottle less than Braggs and still the organic quality.

Ironically it balances pH to the bodies of humans too, as some try to do drinking so much alkaline water. Though it is acidic as a vinegar it has this effect. Neat stuff.
            Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Women issues like urinary infections, chronic ones you know. GONE from my life and no longer using the pharma stuff. Works wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by GroomerTALK Coordinator View Post
                https://www.petinsuranceu.com/dogs-a...cider-vinegar/

Handy list. We use it regularly too. If you are a regular buyer they have great prices on the Vitacost.com brand, about $2 a bottle less than Braggs and still the organic quality.

Ironically it balances pH to the bodies of humans too, as some try to do drinking so much alkaline water. Though it is acidic as a vinegar it has this effect. Neat stuff.
                Awesome I didn't know all of these. I have used on my red skin spots a long time and it works. But I dilute 50 50 first. You can lose some weight. I see ads overstating it, but really if your meal has a bunch of carbs, do 2 ounces before, direct or pour on salad. It really REALLY works. It really helps yeasty spots on dogs too.

Comment

Got rid of urinary infections in my female in about a month. I give her a maintenance tablespoon every other day,

Comment

Did wonders for my dog's skin and mine as well.

That stuff is miraculous!

Comment

Been using this years on all my dogs, just a teaspoon a day.

Comment

Works good on small warts too. I don't apply to clients of course, my dogs which has actually only been 2. Catch them early on. Doesn't hurt them, natural way. Just a tiny bit once or twice a day. Works on people too but catch them early if you can.

Comment

What good timing to be reading this board again. Just had a couple yeasty dogs in that weren't responding to anything veterinary and had forgotten about how great this stuff is. Won't hurt my old guy to go on it either.

Comment

Working...
                          X