Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grooming Standard Poodle in Less Than 90 Minutes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grooming Standard Poodle in Less Than 90 Minutes

    http://www.learn2groomdogs.com/video...m_medium=email

    Can you groom a Standard Poodle in under 90 minutes? How about the same groom in a mobile van?

    Grooming expert, Judy Hudson, gets an amazing finish on this beautiful dog in record time. She doesn't skip anything to get this pet prepped, bathed, dried, and trimmed in the time it takes to watch a movie.

    If you struggle with efficiency, this is the lesson for you. Get Judy's time saving tips that will help you get great results in a fraction of the time.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

  • #2
    lol trying to drop hints to us sloths lmao. *clicks the link*

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pariss View Post
      lol trying to drop hints to us sloths lmao. *clicks the link*
      LOL When I started this is what I felt like ........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMbwWqceNw

      Comment


      • #4
        lolol That is probably how frustrating it is for normal groomers(Judy Hops) to watch me work. And tell me a joke or talk to me while i'm doing it? lol more harm than good.

        Comment


        • #5
          What am I doing wrong? No matter what I click, I get the same two minute video clip. It's entirely possible (probable) I'm overlooking something on the teeny tiny screen that is my phone.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
            LOL When I started this is what I felt like ........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMbwWqceNw
            Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Totally Clips View Post
              What am I doing wrong? No matter what I click, I get the same two minute video clip. It's entirely possible (probable) I'm overlooking something on the teeny tiny screen that is my phone.
              I keep getting the same clip too. I just assumed it was just a preview until you get an account. But maybe we're just both broken

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pariss View Post
                I keep getting the same clip too. I just assumed it was just a preview until you get an account. But maybe we're just both broken
                No, that's it. Quite honestly I did a video just like this about 4 years ago where I groomed the standard poodle from start to finish in 90 minutes... and it's all free on YouTube
                <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

                Comment


                • #9
                  whats the link, I love watching grooming videos

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pariss View Post
                    whats the link, I love watching grooming videos
                    https://youtu.be/fDJDiV1iWCg
                    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wait, so the one in the OP is a thing you have to sign up for?

                      Totally unrelated, I'm pretty sure I have her old Clipper Vac. Still going strong!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Totally Clips View Post
                        Wait, so the one in the OP is a thing you have to sign up for?

                        Totally unrelated, I'm pretty sure I have her old Clipper Vac. Still going strong!
                        Yes, if you want to watch more than that small bit. Watch Parti's on youtube for free.
                        That funny though that you have OPS old clipper vac!
                        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have seen the one on youtube. I was just going to watch this other one too. Ah, well.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think you get to watch part of it without signup.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We watched it is a good video.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X