price list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price list

is there a general price list i can print out anywhere? I'm having a hard time making sure my pricing is within the mainstream..any help would be appreciated thanks kindly

Did you look at the national survey in admin's new magazine issue. Just came out.

Comment

Thanks 123. Here is a link http://www.egroomer.com/downloads/pg...x-standard.pdf Keep in mind as it says these are AVERAGES and by areas of the US. So if a price is $50 average that means some groomers are charging less and more than the average. The more you are in metro area and upscale areas versus rural, prices might tend to be higher.
      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

I made an Excel spread sheet with every AKC breed on it, each of which has a column for full, mini, bath, and maintenance bath. (People around here love to get rare breeds so I like to be prepared.) Using the information found right here in the survey results (see link above), I start filling in prices. If a mixed breed comes in it is matched to the nearest purebred it most resembles , and with 189 choices I always maintain correct pricing. Once that is done, it is just a matter of adding a breed here or there as they gain AKC recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by wild4westies View Post
          I made an Excel spread sheet with every AKC breed on it, each of which has a column for full, mini, bath, and maintenance bath. (People around here love to get rare breeds so I like to be prepared.) Using the information found right here in the survey results (see link above), I start filling in prices. If a mixed breed comes in it is matched to the nearest purebred it most resembles , and with 189 choices I always maintain correct pricing. Once that is done, it is just a matter of adding a breed here or there as they gain AKC recognition.
          Yep I have something like this, and we read about that chart in that article we have that. Never thought of doing one for apprentices. My staff has no problem with my chart.

Comment

Working...
          X