Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New customer didn't know her poo puppy was going to be silver

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New customer didn't know her poo puppy was going to be silver

    The silver was starting to come in and the coat was anything but inky black, and she thought it was the opposite, going to turn blacker and blacker. I mentioned the color change to sliver and she stopped in her tracks, what?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Brit View Post
    The silver was starting to come in and the coat was anything but inky black, and she thought it was the opposite, going to turn blacker and blacker. I mentioned the color change to sliver and she stopped in her tracks, what?
    Happns all the time with silver, blue, brown, cream, champagne.....
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Particentral View Post
      Happns all the time with silver, blue, brown, cream, champagne.....
      Yes, it does.....gray/silver horses are always born deep black.
      Have a friend that bought a blk Spoo puppy.....told her he was gonna be a silver cream like his dam. She didn't believe me......she now has a silver cream BEAUTIFUL Spoo, lol.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

      Comment


      • #4
        Who are these owners buying their poodles from?? Any reputable breeder knows what color their puppies will be.
        Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

        Groom on!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KarlaSnyder View Post
          Who are these owners buying their poodles from?? Any reputable breeder knows what color their puppies will be.
          My friend can be rather silly at times. Lol, I am pretty sure the breeder told her the dog would turn silver cream, she just was a typical customer and didn't listen.
          Cyn
          Best in Show Member & Club 10,000
          Last edited by Cyn; 01-31-17, 07:19 AM.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

          Comment

          Working...
          X